STENCIL & PCB CLEANING
The EVOLUTION SERIES from MATTHES is based on innovative engineering achievements in the field of industrial cleaning. The development process is evolutionary.
Only product features that offer the user real added value are taken into account. And is guaranteed to be Made in Europe.
of washing product
thanks to an automatic
liquid recovery system
Solid stainless steel structure
The most compact
systems on the market
Machines approved by
the best manifacturers washing liquids
Discover the frange of our solution of stencil and PCB Cleaning
MATTHES Maschinen-Industrietechnik GmbH has been supplying systems and process equipment for the cleaning of metallic and non-metallic workpieces for 50 years. We offer solutions for industrial cleaning systems on an aqueous basis, such as ultrasonic cleaning systems as well as immersion and spraying systems, which sustainably increase the efficiency and safety within your process chain.
With our product range we are able to optimally adapt the possibilities of plant technology, processes and cleaning agents to your needs — always keeping the environmental compatibility and economic efficiency of the cleaning processes in mind.
- Width 600 mm
- Depth 1345 mm
- Height 1980 mm
- Weight approx. 400 kg
- Stencil sizes up to 1000 × 1000 × 40 mm
- Eco system
- Capacity (cards euro 100×160 mm): 76 pieces with standard
- Upper and lower basket O500 (37 pieces) / U500 (39 pezzi)
- Thanks to their more compact design, the EVO PCB series cleaning machines can be optimally integrated into process environments existing.
Water-based spray cleaning system
- Workstation with vertically rotating mesh basket
- Simple operation